Sunday, November 06, 2005

I am convinced that all chain mail is written by 4 year olds.

So I was on myspace earlier, and my friend Marcus posted a bulletin entitled "why sex hurts for girls". Naturally I saw this and just had to look. after reading the whole bulletin. (as shown below) I just couldn't help but laugh. Not even because of the shear stupidity of the whole idea, but of the horrible use of propper english.



Quote
------------------------

Okay, so on the news yesterday there was a girl who submitted a tape and it was a phone conversation between the girl and her boyfriend. this is how is went

Amber: Ronny, are you gonna come over tomorrow to meet my mom, because she reaally wants to meet u.

Ronny: Of course, honey. I know how much this meens to you. When should I come over?

Amber: Maybe six...Hey ronny, what's that tapping sound?

Ronny: What? I don't here nething. It's prolly just in ur head, sweetheart.

Amber: Quit joking aroound, ronny, stop making that noise. It's getting louder.

Ronny: I don't joke, you know that. I love you too much 2 joke.

Amber: It's starting to hurt my ears I cant beleive
you dont here that! What? there's someone at the door, be right back.

Ronny: Hey, honney.

Ronny was at the door, holding a cell phone and a hatchet. He slaugtered Amber and when her parents came at six the next day he killed them too.

If u don't repost this bulletin in two hours, Amber will crawl out from under your bed in your sleep and kill you until ur dead. the last thing you will see are her wrotting eyes and the phone...still in her hand and repost this with the title why sex hurts for girls

------------------------

Ahem, if i can draw your attention to the last paragraph, in which I have highlighted a few parts... take a look


If u don't repost this bulletin in two hours, Amber will crawl out from under your bed in your sleep and kill you until ur dead. the last thing you will see are her wrotting eyes and the phone...still in her hand and repost this with the title why sex hurts for girls

Also, Look at the first statement

Okay, so on the news yesterday there was a girl who submitted a tape and it was a phone conversation between the girl and her boyfriend.

And now at the end.

He slaugtered Amber and when her parents came at six the next day he killed them too.

Okay... so the dead broad not only recorded this conversation with her boyfriend (we know guys, girls record our conversations all the time right? ¬_¬) But she also managed to drag her dead ass to the news station to give them the tape too right?

Yeah, because that makes sense... Idiots.


Oh yeah, I'm shaking in my boots here, if I don't repost this I will die! Personally, I think the only thing that was murdered because of this bulletin was the english language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home